Saturday, July 16, 2011
Yesterday, July 15, was my birthday. I thought all along that Facebook would notify my friends about it. But to my horror, it did not and I have to make an emergency post there to notify my friends. Alas, my other friends who do not regularly open their FB account were oblivious of it. So I have to make this emergency post to announce to all my friends and readers that yes indeed, July 15 was my birthday. The pictures above are those of my family, remnants of the few photos that survived that flash flood that inundated and destroyed most of our belongings including our precious photos and books. I thank all those who sent greetings and wishes at my Facebook wall. Special mention goes to Shiela Worthington (Shydub) and Demci Apdian Diaz (Dhemz) who sent me money via PayPal. I was shocked beyond words by their generous gesture. Thank you very much mommies. God bless you more for your thoughtfulness and generosity. Thanks to all who supported me and patronized my blogs all through these years. May the Lord bless us all and grant us all our hearts' desires.
Sunday, July 10, 2011
Do not be misled by Satan and his minions. If you are born again, that is, if you have already accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and savior, know the full benefits of His death and resurrection at Calvary. Claim these benefits for yourself and your household and begin to enjoy a truly victorious Christian life. What are these benefits which cost the life of the only begotten Son of God? They are:
1. Eternal life with God in His kingdom.
2. Co-heir with Jesus Christ in the kingdom of God.
3. An abundant and prosperous life on earth.
4. The holiness and righteousness of Jesus Christ imputed upon us.
5. Full forgiveness of all sins.
6. Full restoration of our original birthright as we reacquire our identity as being created in the image and likeness of God.
7. We receive the triple benefits from the Holy Spirit which are power, love and wisdom.
8. We become the temple of the Holy Spirit.
9. We exhibit the fruit of the Holy Spirit- love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self control.
10. We are seated with Christ at the right hand of the Father.
11. Freedom from sickness.
12. We are justified before the Father. It is as if we never sinned at all.
13. We are transformed from glory to glory until we reach the whole measure of the fullness of Jesus Christ.
14. We are more than conquerors and we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us.
15. God will supply all our needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
16. We will enter God's rest and we will have abiding peace, joy and love in our hearts.
These and so much more promises we can claim in the name of Jesus who has given us freely by His amazing grace. Let us start living the truly victorious Christian life and become a trailblazer for those who are still deceived by the enemy.
Tags: God, Jesus Christ, Holy Spirit, Victorious Christian Life, Abundant Life, Freedom from Sickness, Fruit of the Holy Spirit
Posted by: Mel Avila Alarilla