Thursday, June 12, 2008
DO NOT SELL YOURSELF SHORT
Do not be misled by Satan and his minions. If you are born again, that is, if you have already accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and savior, know the full benefits of His death and resurrection at Calvary. Claim these benefits for yourself and your household and begin to enjoy a truly victorious Christian life. What are these benefits which cost the life of the only begotten Son of God? They are:
1. Eternal life with God in His kingdom.
2. Co-heir with Jesus Christ in the kingdom of God.
3. An abundant and prosperous life on earth.
4. The holiness and righteousness of Jesus Christ imputed upon us.
5. Full forgiveness of all sins.
6. Full restoration of our original birthright as we reacquire our identity as being created in the image and likeness of God.
7. We receive the triple benefits from the Holy Spirit which are power, love and wisdom.
8. We become the temple of the Holy Spirit.
9. We exhibit the fruit of the Holy Spirit- love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self control.
10. We are seated with Christ at the right hand of the Father.
11. Freedom from sickness.
12. We are justified before the Father. It is as if we never sinned at all.
13. We are transformed from glory to glory until we reach the whole measure of the fullness of Jesus Christ.
14. We are more than conquerors and we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us.
15. God will supply all our needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
16. We will enter God's rest and we will have abiding peace, joy and love in our hearts.
These and so much more promises we can claim in the name of Jesus who has given us freely by His amazing grace. Let us start living the truly victorious Christian life and become a trailblazer for those who are still deceived by the enemy.
Tags: God, Jesus Christ, Holy Spirit, Victorious Christian Life, Abundant Life, Freedom from Sickness, Fruit of the Holy Spirit
Posted by: Mel Avila Alarilla
Monday, June 9, 2008
This award was given to me by my good friend Krystyna of Staying Young...and Healthy from the originator of this award Bindi of Beautiful World.
"Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive" - Dalai Lama.
What is compassion?
Compassion is an understanding of the emotional state of another or oneself. Not to be confused with empathy ( "put oneself into another's shoes"), compassion is often combined with a desire to alleviate or reduce the suffering of another or to show special kindness to those who suffer. However, compassion may lead an individual to feel empathy with another person. Compassion is often characterized through actions, wherein a person acting with compassion will seek to aid those they feel compassionate for.
Compassion - "Actions Speak Louder Than Words".
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion" - Dalai Lama.
Here are the rules:
1. You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider to be deserving of this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language
.2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4. Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of “Arte y Pico” blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
In turn, I am giving this award to the following bloggers whose hearts are gold and are full of compassion to their fellowmen:
1. Pia of My Life's Journey
2. Bluebirdy Living - 4 Hours At A Time
3. Heiresschild A New Journey
4. Emmyrose Just Let Go
5. Fingertalks The Home of the Talking Fingers on the Web
Tags: Awards, Compassion, Compassionate People, Fellowship
Posted by: Mel Avila Alarilla