This award was given to me by my good friend Krystyna of Staying Young...and Healthy from the originator of this award Bindi of Beautiful World.
"Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive" - Dalai Lama.
What is compassion?
Compassion is an understanding of the emotional state of another or oneself. Not to be confused with empathy ( "put oneself into another's shoes"), compassion is often combined with a desire to alleviate or reduce the suffering of another or to show special kindness to those who suffer. However, compassion may lead an individual to feel empathy with another person. Compassion is often characterized through actions, wherein a person acting with compassion will seek to aid those they feel compassionate for.
Compassion - "Actions Speak Louder Than Words".
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion" - Dalai Lama.
Here are the rules:
1. You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider to be deserving of this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language
.2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4. Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of “Arte y Pico” blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
In turn, I am giving this award to the following bloggers whose hearts are gold and are full of compassion to their fellowmen:
1. Pia of My Life's Journey
2. Bluebirdy Living - 4 Hours At A Time
3. Heiresschild A New Journey
4. Emmyrose Just Let Go
5. Fingertalks The Home of the Talking Fingers on the Web
Tags: Awards, Compassion, Compassionate People, Fellowship
Posted by: Mel Avila Alarilla