Saturday, August 22, 2009

Please Pray For John of Sailor's Adventures And Opinions



To all my readers and friends, please pray for the husband of Rose Cotrill of Rose's Obstacles and Glories who suffered a heart attack just recently. Let us all pray for his speedy recovery and complete healing. Our prayers can do a lot of help for his complete healing. Thank you all. God bless us all. I am reposting here the article of Rose requesting for prayers.

Saturday, August 22, 2009

"Heart Attack"

After we ate breakfast today, my husband decided to check out our mail at the post office with our kids while I was busy filing our papers. When they came back, he decided to wash the car and drove the kids to the car wash inside the base. After that, when he came home he said "Please get the kids at the car hon, I think I am having a heart attack!" He was walking like he was gonna fall. I froze, "should I get the kids or assist my husband?" But it was so hot outside so I ran out to the car and get our kids. When we came back inside the house, he was talking to the doctor and he did not look too good. He went to the hospital inside the base to meet the doctor. I am scared to death in here waiting for him. I called after 30 minutes or so, no answer, I called again after an hour, still no answer. So I decided to go in the hospital and check on him but he wasn't there. Can you imagine how terrified I am? My knees are shaking and my heart is thumping so hard. When I came back home, the doctor left me a message, so I called back. He said that my husband is in Samsung Hospital (out of town hospital). He said that my husband is still in a lot of pain but a little bit better. He will be having a CT scan and find out what is happening to him. I am asking your sincere prayer, please help me pray for my husband... I won't be able to take this if something happen to him. Lord, I know that You are there always when we need You! Please don't let anything bad happen to my husband. Not him please?! I trust in you Lord!

10 comments:

Tey said...

I beleive that God i with him. Her now he was having a heart attac and for me that is already a sign that he is being watch by our Lord. A lot people will just have a sudden heart attack.

My prayers are with you.
Concealed Mind
All Natural Cosmetics 4u
Health Blog

EJ said...

Thank you so much Sir Mel and Ms. Tey. Your prayers helped me a lot. I am now in recovery sir and I can't thank you guys enough for this. God is really great! I still have to go to the hospital tomorrow but I am feeling better now. God bless. I posted an update to my medical condition..

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hi Tey,
Thanks for praying for John. He is the husband of Rose Cotrill and they are living in South Korea now. Your prayers for him is very much appreciated. Thanks for your visit and comments. God bless you always.

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hi John,
We really prayed hard for you. I cannot imagine what will happen to Rose and your children if anything untoward happens to you. Please take care of your health for the sake of your family. God is really so good to you and Rose and your whole family. Thanks for your visit and comments. God bless you always.

Tey said...

Dropping by here again Mel. May God bless you always
Raptured Dreams, All Natural Cosmetics 4u, Celebrity Entertainment

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hi Tey,
I really appreciate that. Thanks and God bless you always.

Pia said...

Father, i pray for complete recovery for john. keep them in your loving arms. i pray for peace of mind too. in Jesus' name, amen.

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hi sis Pia,
Thank you so much for your prayers for John. He is fast recovering now. Thanks for your visit and comments. God bless you always.

Pia said...

oh, thank God he's much better now.

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hi sis Pia,
Yes, thanks God he is better now. Thank you so much for your prayers. He has resumed his normal activities. Thanks for your visit and comments. God bless you always.


"Today, if you hear His voice, do not harden your hearts" (Hebrews 4:7b)

DO YOU NEED HELP? ARE YOU IN THE DARK? CAN'T FIND YOUR WAY AROUND? NEED A FRIEND WHO WILL STICK WITH YOU THROUGH THICK OR THIN OR WHEN EVERYBDOY ELSE HAS DESERTED YOU?

Please click here: http://www.andiesisle.com/He-Will-Be.html

AND YOU WILL FIND THE ANSWER.


Tingnan ang buong laki ng larawan

Hear Il Divo's Amazing Rendition of Amazing Grace at the Coliseum in Rome, Italy

Please click here




Divine Providence