Sunday, November 1, 2009
Does God cry? Yes, He does. He did during the death of Lazarus when He saw the multitude of people grieving the death of Lazarus. He was so filled with compassion and mercy, and so He cried. He is still crying today, seeing the magnitude of suffering and pains in the world. But He could only hope that people will see the light and free themselves of those unnecessary pain and suffering. To understand fully how life works, we must fully and intimately know the Creator of life. Let us consider several facts:
1. God is love.
2. God is a God of justice.
3. God created moral, physical and spiritual laws that cannot be circumvented nor disregarded.
4. God demands praise and worship from men through their own free will. He will never force men to worship and obey Him.
5. Man was born in a state of depravity because of the fall of our first parents. Thus, man was doomed to suffer eternal death.
6. Because of God's great love for fallen mankind, He sent His only begotten Son to suffer the penalty for man's sins and regain his original birth right of being born in the image and likeness of God.
7. Thus, Jesus Christ's death on the cross and His triumphant resurrection from the dead afforded man the chance to gain eternal life by accepting Jesus Christ as his Lord and savior.
8. Because of Jesus triumph on the cross, man was freed from the shackles of Satan and from all his bondages. Thus, if we receive Jesus Christ, we are assured of abundant eternal life.
Now God is crying because man is unnecessarily suffering because of ignorance and self pride. God wants to help man overcome all his sufferings, pains, and burdens by offering that man exchange them all for the joy and abundance of the Lord. All who call on the name of the Lord will be saved.
Tags: God, Jesus Christ, Holy Spirit, God Is Crying, Death of Lazarus, Compassion, Mercy, Magnitude of Suffering and Pain, Creator of Life, God is Love, God of Justice, Moral, Physical and Spiritual Laws, Circumvent, Disregard, Praise and Worship, Free Will, Man, State of Depravity, Fall of First Parents, Eternal Death, Only Begotten Son, Penalty For Man's Sins, Original Birth Right, Image and Likeness of God, Death on The Cross, Triumphant Resurrection, Bondages, Abundant and Eternal Life, Ignorance, Self Pride, Joy and Abundance of The Lord, Word of God, Bible
Posted by: Mel Avila Alarilla