Monday, May 12, 2008
Are You Moody?
ARE YOU MOODY
Are you moody? If you are, you must do something about it. The hardest person to deal with is a moody person, especially one who has violent mood swings. It is hard to be with a person who is happy one minute and in the next moment would be as grumpy as a mean bear roused from its slumber. Bad moods are triggered by hormonal imbalances in one's body, especially with women. Or it can be an accumulation of stresses that continue to build up in one's system. Whatever the cause is, it can be remedied before we lose all our friends and even our loved ones.
Here are some tips to overcome bad moods:
1. Understand the language of your body. If you are a woman, you may be having a severe PMS or premenstrual syndrome. Avoid people contact during this period and explain to people why you are in such a mood. You can seek professional help from a reputable gynecologist.
2. Think happy thoughts. Listen to your favorite music. Indulge in your favorite pastime or hobby .
3. Take a nature trip or see the blockbuster movie at the theater with your beloved. Not only will you correct your bad mood, you will also have an intimate bonding with your beloved.
4. Play with your kids. When was the last time you did that? Did it not leave you happy and refreshed?
5. And most importantly, meditate on the word of God and focus on God's unfathomable love for you. His goodness and peace will rub on you. Remain in God's peace always and kick that bad mood away. Anybody?
Tags: Bad Mood, PMS (premenstrual period), Moody, Hormonal Imbalance, Happy Thoughts, Bonding, Word of God, Peace of God
Posted by: Mel Avila Alarilla