Thursday, June 19, 2008
24 Carat Gold Most Outstanding Bloggers Award
I give these awards to the following bloggers whom I admire most. They represent the cream of the crop as far as I am concerned. Some may not be that close to me, but I admire their blogging abilities and the success with which they have attained in sending their messages across to their readers. Congratulations to all of you and God bless you all.
1. Dr. Deb of Psychological Perspectives - For her invaluable articles that elucidate psychological issues and inform people accordingly.
2. Self Help Zone - For their practical articles that redound to the benefit of their readers.
3. Dr. Gwenn of Dr. Gwenn Is In - For her medical anecdotes that help readers understand the intricacies of the medical profession.
4. Solitaire of Psychobabbles - For her thumbs up and very intelligent articles.
5. Sameera of Sameera's Haven - For her wonderful short stories and erudite articles .
6. Keshi of Viva Forever - For her popular articles that are sources of excitement for her readers.
7. Fingertalks of The Home of the Talking Fingers on the Web - For her deep thoughts and inspired writing of articles that touch the heart.
8. Bluebirdy of Living- - 4 Hours at a Time - For her touching and soul inspiring articles even in the midst of intense pains and trials in life.
9. Marja Bergen of Roller Coaster - For her invaluable contributions for the upliftment of the spirits of her fellow Bipolar Disorder bloggers through her inspiring articles of faith.
10. Emmyrose of Just Let Go - For her heartfelt and soulful articles that inspire readers although she is suffering from Lupus.
11. Ian Lidster of Or So I Thought - For his erudite articles that cover all aspects of life culled through years of fruitful experiences in life.
12. Lena of Every Day is a Good Day - For her sensitive and emotional approach to her articles that do not fail to relate to her readers.
13. Preetilata of White Window - For her sensitive articles of poetry and short stories that are so poignant and inspiring.
14. Heiresschild of A New Journey - For her exemplary ministering to burdened flocks and her continuous blogging that show the Christian spirit.
15. Seaspray of It's a Wonderful Life - For her exquisite articles about her personal struggles in life and about the lives of her colleagues in the medical profession.
16. CapCity of CapCity's A-Musing - For her soulful articles that never fail to touch the heart of her readers.
17. Scribbit of Motherhood in Alaska - For being so generous to her readers and for always thinking what she could give to them.
18. Health Watch Center - For their educational and informational articles on health care.
19. Krystyna of Staying Young--and Healthy - For her valuable articles on alternative medicines and nature cures.
20. JLee of Jlee's Place - For her unwavering efforts to really entertain her readers and make them feel good.
These are my 24 Carat Gold Most Outstanding Bloggers whom I admire most. There may be others out there but I have to discover them yet. God bless you all and may your tribe increase.
Tags: 24 Carat Gold Most Outstanding Bloggers Awards, Outstanding Bloggers. Cream of the Crop, Trail Blazers, Erudite Writers, Inspiring Bloggers
Posted by: Mel Avila Alarilla