Monday, April 7, 2008
10 Reasons Why I Blog
These are the 10 reasons why I blog:
1. I love to write and blogging affords me the perfect venue to showcase my writing skills.
2. I meet new friends among fellow bloggers and this widens my perspective in life.
3. It is therapeutic. Blogging keeps me busy and occupied and I forget the pains in my body and the troubles in my mind.
4. I love to read the thoughts and feelings of other people as they post in their own blogs.
5. I feel that I can reach out to everybody, even to the farthest corners of the world.
6. I can witness effectively for the Lord. I know of no other venue that I can reach out to as many people as I can and to as wider areas that I can cover.
7. Blogging enables me to keep my mind sharper and working productively because I have to do regular postings on 4 blogs with 4 different topics and genre.
8. I can reach and have access to as many countries and places that I can never ever reach personally.
9. I increase my knowledge of the customs, government, traditions and cultures of other peoples and countries.
10. I learn to commiserate with the struggles of other peoples, knowing their pains and heartaches and praying for them. Blogging became an effective ministry for me to reach out to people who needs comfort, counseling, prayers and friendships.
Now I am tagging you all to do this tag and enumerate your ten reasons for blogging. After doing this, please copy the tag after this paragraph and add your name on the list of those who have done this. Please do this to increase traffic in our respective blogs and tag as many as you can.
Start to copy:
Ten Reasons Why I Blog. 1. Mel Avila Alarilla 2.
End of copy
Posted by: Mel Avila Alarilla